Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Well I guess we all survived Christmas. What a White Christmas we had. I couldn't sleep Christmas morning because of the excitement. So I got up at 4:30 and started working on the buffet because I knew we were going to Mels to see McKayla open her presents. What a fun morning to see a young child open presents. When your children get older they pretty much know what they are getting and would rather sleep than wake up I have proof both kids came up on the couch and was laying down. We came back and got the buffet going. First Dave and Lauraa showed up and then Melanie and Ryan and Grandma Rudelich. Melanie came with the huge ham and her and Ryan cut it up. They had smoked it and it was scrumptious. We then had Duc and his friend Jennifer come. Jennifer hardly ate and you can see why she is the size of 000. She was very nice and we visited. Brian came from his daughters Michelles house which is down in Parowan. Which he had a hard time the last hour and a half with the bad roads. But he made it. We missed having Michelle and her family this year. She had to work. Melissa Brians other daughter came and it was fun talking about her upcoming wedding. Then my Brother Richard and his family came and it was nice to visit them all. Last but not least Steves other brother came Nick and part of his family. It is great to see everyone and to share the day with. It just wouldn't be Christmas without the Buffet So that everyone comes Oh I forgot My Tile guy Larry and his daughter came it was there first time. I missed Mark and Brita and there family but maybe next year. I guess now it is the dreary part of taking down Christmas and going through the dark and dreary months we do have Michaels 21st birthday coming up on January 12 and our trip to Vegas in Feb. Things keep popping up in my mind we did get to see my dear friends Bob and Jenice and some of her family over the holidays. Even though they got in an accident Christmas day. Mel & Heff
Mindy Snoozing
Michael snoozing
Mel Kayla Ryan Christmas Eve

3 comments:

  1. Mary! I am sad that we missed you on Christmas day! It looks like you had a blast and I'm sure the food was divine! I love the pics of Michael and Mindy asleep on the couches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that we missed the banquet. It looked delicious. We can't wait to see everyone in February and it will be our turn to take everyone out to dinner. You set the rules by buying our dinner, now it is our turn.

    Thanks again for dinner and the ride. See you soon.

    Jenice

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to make a detour on your way down to Vegas..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Show Me Some Love and Leave A Comment!