Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a crazy few days Kayla called me Sat and had lost one of her teeth she was way excited. But I was in trouble because I didn't answer her phone call right off I was driving. But I finally reached her and got her great news.

Yeah I almost have all my shopping done. I went to church today at my nephews ward and heard my niece play her flute . O Holy Night. It was beautiful I cried of course. Everytime she Plays I always cry. I have told her many times when I die she has to Play at my funeral. Mindy mention she would play her violin course she hasn't picked it up since she graduated. Maybe her and Tia could play a duet. Ha ha.

Yesterday was crazy with all the snow. Its beautiful but a pain in the neck. I went and helped a friend clean his house. He just put new granite tops in his kitchen so there was dust all over so we cleaned all his cabinets inside and out. What a job but his kitchen will look really nice when its done. Just for his family party. I wish my cabinets were clean like that oh well I'll get to it spring cleaning. Making rolls tomorrow and rasin filled cookies so the house will be smelling good.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that Mindy could play the violin! I'm learning all kinds of great stuff. Glad you had a nice weekend! See you in 2 hours ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show Me Some Love and Leave A Comment!