Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fun Fun Days to come

Kayla Bug has had an exciting couple of Days. I have of course been following her to school. She met her new teacher today Mrs Cook. She seems really nice. I took a picture of Kayla getting off the Bus and she told me not to take any more pictures of her. Fat Chance . She was cute with her little sister today. She was reading her books but Adie just liked chewing on the books. Any one looking for a lot of laughs My mom and I went and saw Cash and Delivery at the Hale Centre Theatre tonight it was hilarious. It kept my mind off of me starving for the next 3 weeks being on the diet. Actually being on 500 Calories isn't to bad yet. I think that because the last 3 days I had to stuff myself with fattening foods and it seemed nice to not have such a full tummy. Hopefully I can finally lose some weight and maybe lo0k better. So if I'm a grouch for the next 22 days just don't mind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Me Some Love and Leave A Comment!