Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

What a fun few days . we have been to see 2 shows and spend time with the Kids. We ordered 200 pieces of Chick Filet on a platter course it was gone in 2 days thanks to Michael. If you need any pop drank or food eaten .Who you gonna call Michael !!!!! The food is diminishing every day. But we love him anyway. I had my 2 girls Mckayla and Adie New years Eve day plus Steve and Mindys Help. we played games and ate New years eve and then most of the family left and Mom Steve and I watched the Show Rescued. It was really pretty good. We did watch the New Year come in. Mom went home at 11:30 but steve and I struggled and stayed up for the NewYear. I guess now we have to be careful of signing checks with the right date. What a Pain !!!! Hope everyone has a good year.

2 comments:

  1. Next time, just mail some chic-fil-a down to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did better than Bob and I did. We ate some popcorn, watched Harry Potter with Janet's kids and then around 10:30 or 11 we all went to bed. If you look at her blog you will see that she and Brian went to the Lakes. Apparently they had better fireworks than the strip. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Show Me Some Love and Leave A Comment!